Smart Pricing uses clever technology that’s already on your phone to give you a driving score and reward good drivers. Pretty incredible, right?
But first we need you to turn on some permissions on your Huawei phone. It's quick, easy and could save you money on your car insurance bill! 🙌
So, here's how it works:
Open your Cuvva app
Click the 'Insights' tab at the bottom of your screen
Click through until you get to the following screen:
4. Click 'Get my driving insights'
5. Next, you'll need to enable your permissions. Minimise the app and go to your phone's main settings.
6. Find the Cuvva app in your settings.
7. Click 'permissions' (see below) and then allow.
7. Those permissions will be:
Activity Detection: on
Battery Optimisation: off
Make sure location and activity detection are on at all times - not just when using the app. This is really important in making sure we can give you an accurate driving score.
8. Go back to the app. You may have to approve a pop-up screen that asks you to confirm you are okay with sharing your location all the time (see below).
9. That's it! Check out the driving insights page, which details how your driving score will be decided.
10. Hit the road!
Happy driving! 🚗